How Are You Mod (0.71)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Are You Mod (0.71)

This is a mod I made (mostly to satisfy my own OCD) which allows you to pull up the Affection or "How Are You" window to better keep track of affection stats. It originally started as a supplement to the Helping Hand mod (Updated to 17.5), but I've since updated it to include at least most of the main cast.

The mod does function perfectly fine on its own (or at least it did during testing), but obviously you'll get more use out of it with the Helping Hand mod and all its goodies.

As I stated, I have at least one event call for anyone who didn't already show the window, except for Kevin (I don't want my script conflicting with MWU so I'll fuss with that later), see included readme for more details and instructions on how to use the mod.

WARNING: I'm testing this mod as I go, and some characters/maps (Currently Hanelore, Diadira, and the Elf Shrine) yet to be tested. I put this together as I was playing, and I'm taking my time with the run, so I may not have access to Hanelore for a bit (life stuff). If the game explodes or there's some shenanigans after you install my mod, please post those issues below.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tomatoisjp; 09-11-2022, 12:15 PM.
Working...
X