Monstergirl Madness Day 19: Round 2 Match 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monstergirl Madness Day 19: Round 2 Match 4

And here we are at the penultimate match in round 2, my rambling are gonna be kept a bit more shallow this time around, has been really exhausted

Phoenix: I don’t have a whole lot to say about these, it’s a phoenix, fire-based birds with resurrection powers, fun fact the whole “Will be reborn from the ashes” is actually meant to be a new bird, not the same one getting revived. I did have a thought though, maybe these could have some “zerg-like” rushing capabilities, like instead of being a super powerful fire bird, it’s like a weak one, they have resurrection mechanics so you can keep sending them?

Undine: Here we have our water elemental. I had this interesting thought about, being naturally aligned with water it’d make sense to tie them to some sort of healing role, however water is also very easily tainted so maybe some kind of corruption system with this one? Want a pure-hearted and caring water girl or do you want a corrupted and more cruel girl? It could potentially be a combat mechanic too, using dirt and rock to become “muddy” foregoing the healing properties in favor of more damage focused until cleaned

Nightgaunt: So these are the “succubi” of the eldritch, while not actually a succubus they do prey on the essence of men to sustain themselves. So Nightgaunts have this weird quirk where there body is covered in a black film that’s a natural aphrodisiac, however I could see that squicking people out, so instead maybe she’d be able to create some fluids at will that’s a natural aphrodisiac and when I thought of it like that I had this image of a “Miss Kobayashi” moment where the Nightgaunt tries to get the DK to drink or eat the fluids because she is too shy to ask to bang him XD
    I could also see her being in charge of keeping any captive adventurers all hot and bothered for the DKs pleasure

Hellhound: So very often Hellhounds are depicted as basically being “unbreakable” meaning they’d never submit. However that is also a good chance to subvert a trope, maybe she tries to put on a front of wanting to dominate but secretly wants to be dominated instead, could make for some interesting character interactions, I’m having ideas of some light public humiliation opportunities too, when she gets a little too high and mighty the DK puts her back in place. Other than that they are fiercely territorial and protective, so winning one over is gonna be a strong guard dog for the dungeon.

Chromatic Dragon: I’m honestly not sure what to talk about here, it’s your standard dragon girl, prideful, strong-willed and ferocious. NoMosh did talk about the possibility of various types to collect, so maybe draw on some “The Witcher” lore, where “True Dragon” types are much less limited?

Phoenix
    65.22%
    Undine
    52.17%
    Nightgaunt
    47.83%
    Hellhound
    56.52%
    Chromatic Dragon
    39.13%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by RomeoPapa; 05-18-2022, 11:05 PM.
Working...
X