Monstergirl Madness Day 24: Nekochan's Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monstergirl Madness Day 24: Nekochan's Picks

Hey everyone! I'm helping out by posting Nekochan's picks for her! Everything after this is what she sent me for this thread!

So overall, I was super selfish and picked things that when I saw, I was like, that sounds like a fun concept to make a design around. Please note the pictures here are in no way meant to indicate what I would design for these theoretical characters. I just went for what I thought looked pretty

Shadow Dancer - HC didn't have many "dark" hero archetypes amount the party members (Larelle is really the only exception). This one kinda grabbed me, because you have something that kinda weaves between everything. Moving to her own rhythm helping allies or hindering enemies.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	shadow_dancer.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	347

Mothman - I tend to think of the SMT creature rather than the urban legend when I think of this beastie. But it's also super cute so I'm not complaining. Fuzzy wuzzy

Name:	Staff 4 Moth.png
Views:	180
Size:	386.8 KB
ID:	348

Fairy - Another creature where my go-to image is the Pixie from SMT. Fairies have a lot of room for creativity but also has this playful tricksyness that you may not see from other dungeon denizens.

Name:	Staff 4 Fairy.png
Views:	179
Size:	452.1 KB
ID:	349

Annabelle - Pandora was one of my fav designs from HC, so the possiblity of a darker interpretation seems like fun for me. Also dark lolita, yes please.

Name:	annabelle.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	350

Gorgon - The possibility of Double Snek. But more seriously, the myth of the gorgon is one I find interesting. They've been "cursed" but the curse makes them powerful and protects them from those who would do them harm. She strikes me as more of a "boss-tier" creature of a dungeon, one that adventurers would struggle to deal with unless they have a means to counter or work around the petrification. Proud but hiding a lot of pain.

Name:	gorgon.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	351
    Shadow Dancer
    77.27%
    Mothman
    31.82%
    Fairy
    54.55%
    Annabelle