Monstergirl Madness Day 26: Hilent's Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monstergirl Madness Day 26: Hilent's Picks

Hey everyone! We've had a bit of a last minute change to the schedule, round 3 will continue on for another 2 days (up to 7 days instead of it's original 5) and round 4 will be reduced to only 3 days, but we didn't want to leave out Hilent and Romeo from round 3. So without further ado, let's see who our artistic raccoon chose before she needed to head to bed!

Hihi! here's the pics of the artist that will most likely draw all of your dear monstergirls eventually~!

I'll drop some lore, along with why I chose them: The major theme is legends of beautiful women that charm their victims, along with some classics.

Yuki-onna - Ice/snow woman that rumours to be beautiful and lethal, She often wears a white kimono, but other legends describe her as nude, with only her face and hair standing out against the snow.

As a lover of cold weather and pale monstergirls, snow-women are a must!

Werewolf - Fluffy yet dangerous, will awoo your socks off! The moon can create comedic situations or fatal accidents as well if you don't watch out.

Vampire - The bloodsuckers that don't need too much intro, and their lore allows the vampires to have different kinds of powers yet be "accurate" on how they're usually depicted, thus making these a cool choice~

Zombie - Undead choice, final classic that will come for your heart to give her undying one some company - good for mobs and comical moments! Plus lots of play for these~
    Yuki-onna
    75.00%
    Werewolf
    41.67%
    Vampire
    75.00%
    Zombie
    12.50%

The poll is expired.

So I read the Fluffy but Dangerous in tune with the DarkwingDuck theme song

Comment

Working...