Mod issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod issues

So here I was playing the game with a lot of mods installed, when all of the sudden my game crashes. Specifically happened in two places. First, it crashed during The Virgin Gynocides when you get ambushed (It happened due to having either the Neo Mod, or The Girl, removing the characters from my party bypassed the crash)

Secondly, Hall Monitor from Hell. As soon as I entered Yeon's room this crash message pops up. I then immediately removed the two mod characters I had in my party. It still happened. I'm using all of the mods that take up class IDs but ZepZep & HebHeb, mostly because I don't know what that mod is or where to get it. I can post my full mod list if required.

Edit: It's something that fucked with Yeon. I went into my save, turned on the switch that activates after Yeon is captured so she vanishes, and the game wouldn't crash. However, Yeon in general would cause the crash most likely, and I can't progress anyways because the tile that starts her battle is gone.

TLDR; someone's mod (Or some conflict with all the other mods) murdered Yeon.

Also I can upload my save if anyone wants to see it for themselves.
    Last edited by HiddenAnon; 01-29-2023, 07:37 PM.

I'm affraid I don't have enough info to narrow it done
    ZepZep & HebHeb isn't a mod, it's a place holder to reserve the IDs for a mod still in development

Comment

Here is a list of Mod scripts I'm using.

Edit: It's the PoweredByWardrobe mod that did it, or it's interaction with another mod.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by HiddenAnon; 01-30-2023, 05:05 PM.

Comment

The issue is solved, for some reason Yeon's powered by wardrobe outfit was 100, when she had only 2 outfits.

Comment

Working...
        X