Roaming Cerulean + Wiki-tan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roaming Cerulean + Wiki-tan

Alright so I made a mod where you can find Cerulean roaming around Northmarket Manor like the cat if you happen to have him unlocked.

You won't have to unlock him using the name "Stark" there will be an event when you leave Northmarket for the first time that will unlock him. I also fixed his EXP curve and gave him skills.

You will now also have the chance to get upgradeable equipment for him after meeting the dog god.

And while I was at it I decided to update Moonblack's Wiki-tan mod for 0.46. You will be able to find her in all your homes plus a little secret somewhere in Northmarket Manor. With Moonblack's permission of course

Install Instructions:
    1. Dowload the mod from the link below
    2. Extract the file(s) into your /HaremCollector_vxxx folder
    3. Play the game and enjoy the mod

Mega Download Link
    Last edited by RomeoPapa; 12-17-2022, 02:58 AM.

Now has a mega link

Comment

I looked at the parts for the mod. It doesn't appear to have Wiki-Tan in it. Only data and stuff for Cerulean. Also you posted you updated or did something in December, 22' but the download is from September. Did you forget to attach the update?

I am curious to take a look at what you did. So I hope this gets worked out. But the download should have had something for Wiki-tan also?

Comment

• RomeoPapa
        RomeoPapa commented
        Editing a comment
        I uploaded all my mods to Mega at random times, but didn't update the link on this page because I forgot about it. The "update" was just me providing the mega link. As for Wiki-tan, there is stuff for her in the mod, just no graphical assets as those are all in base game

Thank u for the replies Romeopapa

Comment

So where do I actually FIND Wiki-tan?

Comment

You got to contribute to the wiki to get her

Comment

Working...
          X