Combat Tweaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Tweaks

I made a mod that makes some changes to the base game combat mechanics, just because I prefer them this way or things that annoys me about how enterbrain chose to do things.

Speed
    There is this property you can give states called "Speed" but it actually only affects the regular attacks (Thanks Enterbrain >.>). I however have changed it so it now also affects skills

Pharmacy
    There is this parameter called Pharmacy, that increases healing done with items, this now also affects healing skills

Buffs/Debuffs
    So the regular buffing system done by Enterbrain gives you the ability to apply up to two stages of buff and debuffs each worth 25% for a maximum of 50%. Anyone who has worked with numbers and balancing knows those numbers are just insane, this bothers the hell out of me. So instead I have changed it to now have 3 stages each worth 15% for a maximum 45%, these are numbers that are still worth it but makes it less of a no brainer. 1 maybe 2 stages of sure, but is the 3rd stage worth the risk of losing the action invesment? Maybe, maybe not. It also helps incentivise removing buffs from enemies/debuffs from yourself, as you can spend 1 action to nullify 3 actions of investment from an enemy

Addon
    Since I realise not everyone like all of these I have made an addon that requires my modded options menu mod. It allows you to turn those features on and off as you see fit

Install Instructions:
    1. Download CombatTweaks.zip from the link below
    2. Download CombatTweaksMenuAddon v1.zip(Optional and requires Modded Options Menu) from the link below
    3. Extract the file(s) into your /HaremCollector_vxxx folder
    4. Play the game and enjoy the mod

Mega Download Link
    Last edited by RomeoPapa; 12-17-2022, 03:00 AM.

Now has a mega link

Comment

Working...
    X