Old School Facesets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old School Facesets

Recapture the light tone of the early days of Harem Collector!

For people playing with a version that allows modding (0.46 and further), this mod will replace facesets that are currently in an artsy style, and make them animu again, in line with the art style the game started with.

Characters who started with an animu facesets but have since been redone will return to their original style: Hero, Alina, Therese, Larelle, Doll, Yamamaya, Kyrie, Clementine

(Sometimes it's not exactly their original facesets. I had to create new expressions for Clementine, for example.)

Click image for larger version  Name:	osf preview 1.png Views:	0 Size:	47.8 KB ID:	400

Click image for larger version  Name:	osf preview 2.png Views:	0 Size:	64.3 KB ID:	401

There are also lots of characters who never had an animu faceset to begin with, but new old school resources were created to make the mod more complete. These characters are: Chimei's redesign, Quinta, Diadira, Pandora, Nerys, Natya, Miri, Bell, Jalila, Hanelore, Meiriona, Silvayuco and Queen Melfi.

Click image for larger version  Name:	OSF3 content.jpg Views:	0 Size:	172.0 KB ID:	402

"How do I install this mod?"
    Extract the files to your Harem Collector folder. The "Mods" folder needs to be in the same folder as the main executable (Game.exe).

"There's a particular faceset I don't like."
    Go in the Mods folder, find the offending faceset, and delete it. It'll be replaced by the default faceset in-game.

"Does it bring back old school sex scenes (3DCG)?"
    No, this mod only changes the facesets.

"What's the current version of this mod?"
    The current version is the v3. Basically, the Bad Kitty Games team added new portraits, so I updated the mod with more facesets to replace those.

Last edited by Cazador; 12-22-2022, 05:14 AM. Reason: formatting

Hello! It looks like the link is broken. Would you be able to post a mirror? Thank you!

Comment

Cazador Seconding Onederman's request, that link seems to be dead.

Comment

Fixed it. I've no idea how it came to be broken, tbh.

Onederman Puddles7

Comment

Working...
        X