X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Battle

this is a very simple mod for lazy people

so, what does it do?
    it allows you to skip battles and still get full xp, sil, items.

specifically, battles are skipped when 3 conditions are met:
    -total ATK of party members minus total DEF of enemies must be greater than total HP of the enemy.
    -the number of party members must be greater than or equal to the number of enemies.
    -The lowest AGI in the party must be greater than the highest AGI of the enemies.
    (sorry if the explanation is a bit confusing, my english is pretty bad)

P/S: this is my first mod in less than a week of learning about ruby, so it has many shortcomings, if you encounter any bugs or have any suggestions please let me know

Install Instructions:
    1. Unzip this file into your /HaremCollector_vxxx folder
    2. Play the game and enjoy the mod
    Attached Files

Hey! This is a really neat mod idea! I especially appreciate the work and thought you put into for the conditionals to qualify it. Honestly it reminds me of Earthbound where if you could one-shot all enemies it'd just let you auto-win! I plan to look through it some and let you know some more detailed thoughts later. I do also appreciate that while you didn't specify it, looking at your math here you are taking into consideration the damage from a normal attack instead of just comparing the attack stat to enemy defense stat, I was worried that you may have missed that and a lot of fights might have fallen through the cracks!

Comment

Working...
    X