Monstergirl Madness Day 14: Insectile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monstergirl Madness Day 14: Insectile

Hey everyone! We're running a bit behind on our threads so have another thread here late! We plan to get the next poll out tonight on time so that we can get back on schedule! This thread may hit a few people's squicks or phobias so feel free to abstain from this thread and catch the final thread of round 1 later tonight!

Arachne: While different settings and lores can have various distinctions between Arachne's and other types of spider-girls, for the purposes of this thread we'll be going with Jorōgumo as our basis for Arachne's, a type of spider-girl that is more of a typical girl with spider-like qualities rather than your more common half-spider spider-girls.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Insectile Arachne.png
Views:	179
Size:	200.2 KB
ID:	268

Drider: This entry covers your more typical spider-girl where below the waist you're looking at an almost full on spider! It should also be noted that Driders in some lore aren't just any sort of spider-girl but are specifically Drow who become half-spider, in many cases as a punishment, so perhaps that could be explored here to give some insight into various societies in the ILTSDK world!

Name:	Insectile Drider.png
Views:	155
Size:	572.4 KB
ID:	269

Kikaichu: While the term chosen here is probably not one many people here recognize (as it's a term we chose from existing media to represent the idea), the concept of this monstergirl probably won't be too hard to understand! This monster-girl is less of an insect herself and more her body is home to various insects that will serve her or help her out. A notable example would be Caloria cricket from Rance.

Name:	Insectile Kikaichu.png
Views:	170
Size:	180.8 KB
ID:	270

Mantis: While the Preying Mantis is a kind of insect I'm sure many of you are familiar with, I promise you that you don't need to worry about being eaten after having sex the first time! Though if I had to guess, I would say be prepared for a little biting during sex at least.

Name:	Insectile Mantis.png
Views:	152
Size:	674.2 KB
ID:	271

Scorpion: And our final option for today will be a Scorpion girl! While there is some variety out there to the types of scorpion girls one can find, such as examples more akin to the earlier Arachne example, I felt that this image would give a good reference point for either a half-scorpion or a girl with a scorpion tail as a reference point!

Name:	Insectile Scorpion.png
Views:	162
Size:	218.5 KB
ID:	272
    Arachne
    88.89%
    Drider
    50.00%
    Kikaichu
    50.00%
    Mantis
    38.89%
    Scorpion
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

I voted for Arachne and Mantis.

Both Drider and Scorpion suffer from the fact that they're centaur-like, upping the squick factor of their bottom half. Hence my vote for Arachne, who's Drider but better.

I did mention earlier that I was interested in a mantis girl, but I'l not a fan of this one's design. Human, all too human, as Nietzsche would say. Here's a picture that's closer to what I meant:

Mantis girl picture

(Click pic for source)

As for Kikaichu, dunno. I'm not familiar enough with this kind of monstergirl.

Comment

Working...
    X