Monstergirl Madness Day 15: Reptilian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monstergirl Madness Day 15: Reptilian

This is the final day of category voting, so without further ado...

Basilisk: The medieval mythological favourite whose gaze is capable of killing.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	a49.jpg Views:	38 Size:	39.8 KB ID:	275
    Gorgon: Snake-haired women, cursed (?) for her vanity.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	a912ef9defb452c15923e560fea63d03.jpg Views:	38 Size:	30.1 KB ID:	276
    Hydra: Oh yeah we're going all-in on the multiple heads.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	739613196335e2ff3bd68130c21c5afc.jpg Views:	38 Size:	40.0 KB ID:	277
    Naga and Lamia: Lamia was a woman from Greek mythology who was cursed with the gift of prophecy and eventually turned into a blood-drinking demon snake woman. Naga are a semi-divine species of snake people from Hindu and Buddhist myth. They're both common terms for snake people.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	d5d0kf5-4301ac56-cfec-43a2-ad2f-8095c3d6f831.jpg Views:	38 Size:	39.7 KB ID:	278
    Reptiloid: In this case we're referring to the shapeshifting alien species from urban legend that originated among British conspiracy theorists.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	51x5dOUEn8L.jpg Views:	38 Size:	48.5 KB ID:	279
    Basilisk
    41.18%
    Gorgon
    82.35%
    Hydra
    23.53%
    Lamia
    47.06%
    Naga
    58.82%
    Reptiloid
    5.88%

The poll is expired.

I'd say Lamia and Naga should have gotten only one entry in the vote. They're both pretty much "snake people", right?

I voted for Gorgon and Hydra. While the Gorgon is still very much physically human, the game still needs some of them, right? So let it be Gorgon, who'll turn out cute as hell. For Hydra it's because I'm curious about the multi heads thing.

Basilisk to me should be fused with Lamias, like a special power that you can unlock during gameplay (thanks to your thorough breeding program or something else).

Lamias are fine tbh, and they're pretty popular in the monstergirl fandom.

Reptilians are were-reptilians, basically. I already stated that I don't necessarily like the 'were' stuff, because the girl is not monstruous, and the monster is not a cute girl, so we lose the appeal of monstergirls. But it should be possible to have her have a cute monster form, since reptilians are still pretty much humanoids. With yellow snake eyes. :^)

Comment

Working...
    X