Monstergirl Madness Day 16: Round 2 Match 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monstergirl Madness Day 16: Round 2 Match 1

Hey everyone! Today marks the first day that we move into round 2, so I'll explain how we determine which girls will move into round 2. The metric we're using is comparing the votes that each girl got during their respective thread against all other girls, and as long as they have enough votes to land within the top voted girls (in this case the top 24) they'll find themselves in one of the five round 2 matches. The main point of round 2 is to better gauge people's thoughts and feelings on these high-rated monstergirls when they're standing next to one another rather than some of their less popular counter-parts. Since you've already read a bit about all of the girls here and probably have some reason for voting for them, these matches may be much lighter on the text, but we'll see how they go. Enough with the rambling, let's get on with the show! Tonight we're starting off with some of our heaviest hitters to give you all a good show!

Carbuncle: This little cutie probably took me the most by surprise to see her tieing for the most votes in round one! While I'm interested to see what will be done with a Carbuncle I can't imagine that she'll be spending most of her time in a cage like the image below!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=238&d=1652157050.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	284

Harpie: A classic and not that unexpected to find tying for one of the top spots. I will note that a discord user recommended a different reference image for Harpie and I liked it so I decided to go with that one instead for today!

Name:	Bird Harpie 2.png
Views:	195
Size:	295.1 KB
ID:	285

Kitsune: While the Kitsune herself isn't too shocking to find making an appearance in round 2, I will say that seeing her as the only one from the Kemonomimi category in was a bit surprising but perhaps the nature of them being the May 1st poll might have made it harder for her sisters to get the votes they otherwise would have.

Name:	fetch?id=105&d=1651376852.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	286

Oni: Not that surprising to see the option that would have two characters added to the harem making it to the top, and given the ideas NM suggested may be used to bring this about all the way back in day 2, I can definately see why they managed to tie for one of the highest ranked spots!

Name:	fetch?id=151&d=1651463842.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	287

Vampire: And finally we have the highest rated undead girl! Vampires are a relatively common monster type both with and without the 'girl' suffix added to it, so seeing Vampires rise to the top in the Undead thread wasn't too surprising! Either way it will be interesting to see how she stacks up against this rather tough competition today!

Name:	fetch?id=179&d=1651633809.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	288
    Carbuncle
    59.09%
    Harpie
    27.27%
    Kitsune
    63.64%
    Oni
    40.91%
    Vampire
    45.45%

The poll is expired.

I've already given my feedback about the girls in previous votes, so I'll try not to repeat myself too much.

I voted for carbuncle (that pic is still great) and for harpy (a personal favorite).

Comment

I missed the fish vote, partly because it was on Saturday and I was super busy on it. The reason I'm bringing it up is because that vote overall seemed to get the least total votes so I hope it will get some representation in round 2 or at least a second look by the staff.

Now that that's finished, 2 of my overall favorites are in this vote with Kitsune and Carbuncle, so they'll get my vote (along with the vampire because the tiny goth girl in the picture, which I spent my entire high school chasing after instead of doing school work)

Comment

• RomeoPapa
        RomeoPapa commented
        Editing a comment
        Fun fact: While it was the day with the least total votes cast that was due to it only having 3 options. It's average vote per option is actually the 7th least voted day, putting it square in the middle.
        Given the nature of these polls (Being able to vote on as many as you want) the average vote count is more accurate
    Working...
    X