Monstergirl Madness Day 17: Round 2 Match 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monstergirl Madness Day 17: Round 2 Match 2

And now it's my turn rant! You'll mostly just see me ranting on about my random musings on some aspects of these monstergirls, take my ideas with a grain of salt, but I did find them interesting food for thought. Other than that I just tried finding different pictures of them to show a different side or aesthetic one could go with.

Shoggoth: There’s not much new to say about them though you’ve already read the majority, I will just touch on a few random thoughts. These are shapeshifters and have been known to take the shape of various objects and tools, I feel like that could be an interesting thought to explore in the sense of game mechanics, they also have the ability to give whoever they serve slime-like properties that let’s them avoid damage, that could be something too, not really sure how, but hey it’s there ^^
    I can’t say I’m too surprised to see her here, they are one of the better known eldritch girls out there with lots of cute and lewd art out there, plus endlessly devoted maids in a community that was fostered from HC? Fits the bill rather well :3
    Other than that I just wanna show a different pic because nerdy Shoggoth

Satyress: I don’t have much to add to these other than what has already been said, but I just have to say I’ve got this image of a perpetually tipsy goat girl constantly trying to get the DK to bang her. Although as I’m writing this they are musicians and their flute has been said to be able to induce an intoxicating trance in others, so maybe some debuff part effects could be used mechanically?

Dullahan: So Dullahans have this weird quirk with their heads, it’s basically a “lid” on their emotions. When the head is “attached” they are calm, cool and collected and they are said to have immense military prowess, however when their head comes off all their pent up desires and emotions get unleashed often turning them lustful. All of that could make for very fun character interaction.
    I will say I’m fairly surprised this made the cut, not because it’s a particularly unknown monster girl, but from what I’ve seen it’s one that divides people. Me personally, I would love to see some interesting "head play"

Ogress: Now here’s one I’m surprised to see here, given how HC was very much about maledom having a big strong girl doesn’t slot in that easily, but I'm glad it did, love to see diversity. Now of course there is the idea of the DK making an Ogre submit in spite of their often strong will. Personally I’d love to see some fair play happening, make it a war of doms so we can see some rough stuff go down. Either way I’d be happy to see a big strong and muscular girl because god bless abs

Shoggoth
    60.87%
    Satyress
    56.52%
    Dullahan
    34.78%
    Ogress
    39.13%

The poll is expired.

>I will say I’m fairly surprised this made the cut, not because it’s a particularly unknown monster girl, but from what I’ve seen it’s one that divides people.

From what I've seen from previous years, the people who talk about it are a non representative sample of the pool of voters. While such feedback is more detailed and thus more useful, there's always the possibility that it doesn't actually reflect popular opinions. Both kinds of data (the vote itself and the written feedback) have their own limitations.

Comment

• RomeoPapa
      RomeoPapa commented
      Editing a comment
      True. But I will note I wasn't talking about voters are comments from round 1, I was talking about my general experience when talking with people about or reading people talking about dullahans in various communities. In my experience it tends to divide people, and let me be clear I never expected her to tank completely but I didn't expect her to do well enough to qualify for round 2. But I'm happy she did, I'm very much in the "Hell yeah" camp, when it comes to Dullahans, in fact I was one of the people that suggested them for the tournament
      Last edited by RomeoPapa; 05-17-2022, 06:49 AM.
Working...
X