Monstergirl Madness Day 18: Round 2 Match 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monstergirl Madness Day 18: Round 2 Match 3

Hey. Seems some of my medication is hitting harder than expected to write-ups this time will be pretty brief, but here we go!

Al-miraj: As the only rabbit-based monster in this tournament, I'm not too surprised to find the Al-miraj here. Having a bunny girl would be very nice and we won't get a lot of opportunities to have one. Though, while a cute bunny girl that wants to fuck like crazy may fit into the game pretty well, I get the feeling that players should expect a bit of a different spin on the Al-miraj if we get one. The easiest way to spin it that crosses my mind is instead of her being out to breed like crazy, maybe she's looking for love and romance and sex is merely a part of the relationship?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=193&d=1651763137.jpg Views:	45 Size:	49.3 KB ID:	313

Arachne: I'm not surprised to see the Arachne here. While I know that the 'drider' type of spider-girl is far more common for spider-girls, I know that myself and even several fans that we have in our community aren't too interested in that type of spider-girl but have found Noir depicted below to be far more palatable. Personally, if we get one of these girls in our harem I'm hoping to see her as a bit clumsy, as it will open up a lot of potential for some fun 'accidental' bondage scenes!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=268&d=1652564871.png Views:	45 Size:	200.2 KB ID:	312

Frostfire Phoenix: I don't have a lot to say here I'm afraid. The idea of a ice-based pheonix certainly does interest me but since my research on these monsters came up so dry I don't have a whole lot to say I'm afraid. Though it was interesting to see how the Frostfire Phoenix did well enough to make it to round 2 despite falling a fair way behind the typical phoenix.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	unknown.png Views:	45 Size:	906.4 KB ID:	311

Gem Dragon: Can't say that I'm too familiar with Gem Dragons, but they certainly sound interesting. The more esoteric breathe weapons could open up some interesting opportunities, and I know that I'm more than ready to playfully tease our little Gem Dragon with all sorts of lewd thoughts that cause her to get flustered while no one else knows what I'm thinking!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=162&d=1651547000.jpg Views:	45 Size:	38.5 KB ID:	310

Gorgon: To be honest I had been expecting to see a Lamia or Naga to do better than the Gorgon, but perhaps you all have seen plenty of those, or maybe you've all just been on a Hades bent lately! Either way, I know that I'm looking forward to seeing some puns about about turning to stone during sex with this one!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=276&d=1652591268.jpg Views:	45 Size:	30.0 KB ID:	309
    Al-Miraj
    30.43%
    Arachne
    47.83%
    Frostfire Phoenix
    47.83%
    Gem Dragon
    69.57%
    Gorgon
    43.48%

The poll is expired.

Working...