• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping Hand

** V12.0 and later require ModdedWeaponUpgrades by Romeow **
    ** V13.0 and later require
    Equal Opportunity Stat Gains by Romeow **

After multiple people asked for it. Here's a mod to convert non combat harem member into party member. You can do it in the smithy.

V1.0: is not be compatible with later release.
    V4.0: Added a fix for Quinta new skill set not updating and a new area under the NM mansion.
    V6.0: Fixed the Unity Force for new party member.
    V6.1: Fixed a map script typo that would crash the game.
    V7.0: Added new skills for Alina, Florine, Ino, Penelope, Randi, Melfi, Evanie, Fiona and Amiri.
    V8.1: Fixed the Harem chat / furniture. Added the option to remove character from the party and/or from the harem for extra member.
    V10.2: Added a bunch of missing <Modded> and other small bug fixes.
    V11.0: Added relationship reward.
    V11.3: Major Bug fix, Basement Reaper is now back. If you unlocked a girl in the basement prior to V11, you'll need to reset them using the reaper. Sorry for the inconvinience.
    V11.4: Bug fix & Overhaul of the Reaper system.
    V12.0: Now part of the furniture system! and new faces for the 2 Cats.
    V12.1..5: Fixed various dumb typo and id mismatch
    V12.6 Updated some of the portraits
    V13.0 Added equal stat functionalities and support for NG+
    V16.1 Now uses Wardrobe mod by Romeow (optional)
    V16.3 Uses Wardrobe V2, V1 isn't compatible anymore. Also requires Lazy Wardrobe for it to be accessible.
    V17.0 Added CG Seller LQ! (requires Cursed Grenade V6)

List of character supported:
    - Alina
    - Florine
    - Ino
    - Kevin
    - Nerys
    - Penelope
    - Randi
    - Bell
    - Quinta
    - Miri
    - Apple kid
    - Orange kid
    - Melfi
    - Evanie
    - Fiona
    - Amiri
    - Violet
    - Lilac
    - the 2 cats
    - Vanille (require Neo mod)
    - Fragalia (require Neo mod)
    - Chocolat (require Neo mod)
    - Renfeld
    - Serade
    - Jalila
    - Doralice
    - Shally
    - Silvayuco
    - Lola
    - Nicholas
    - Meiriona
    - Hanelore (once she join the harem)
    - Doralice
    - Eulania (supported by NotJustClassSwapV2)
    - Cursed Grenade Seller (require Cursed Grenade mod)
    - Sally (require The Menagerie mod)
    - Calluna
    - Gargan & Raina's Mom
    - Natya
    - Mitzi
    - Fox
    - Genie
    - Kairi
    - Final Wish

- More coming!

Mega Link: V17.5-1
    Last edited by Sgt Hebert; 08-07-2022, 09:07 AM.

When is Box from "The Girl" being added?

Comment

Eventually, I guess. Finishing another mod first

Comment

New version out! no major change but a major issue was recently found. So here's the patch.

I'm honestly baffled that it wasn't found earlier >.>

HelpingHand V15.6: https://mega.nz/file/tlQ2VZDI#899pDE...aVLkKn46mV22Gw

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Hebert View Post
          ** V12.0 and later require ModdedWeaponUpgrades by Romeow **
          ** V13.0 and later require
          Equal Opportunity Stat Gains by Romeow **

List of character supported:
          - Ino

- More coming!

Mega Link: V17.5-1[/COLOR]
          [/FONT]
          Hm, as of Lvl 16 Ino still hasn't learned a single skill. I also can't get her to learn anything via equipping orbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles7 View Post

Hm, as of Lvl 16 Ino still hasn't learned a single skill. I also can't get her to learn anything via equipping orbs.
            Hey I think Hebert is away for now im not sure how long so i asked our resident mod playing expert and they say she can lean the 3 skills attached in the pic and the quote below

"You can also give her dragon pearl to learn Conjure Slime"
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2022-09-13_004000375.png
Views:	1259
Size:	497.6 KB
ID:	748
            Attached Files

Comment

Ah, okay. Just a late bloomer, then. I guess that makes sense story-wise.

Very cool mod, though! This must've taken a lot of work to implement so seamlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles7 View Post
                This must've taken a lot of work to implement so seamlessly.
                Lot of work? yes.
                Seamlessly? only in my dream XD

Comment

Thanks Zephyr for taking care of this for me

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Hebert View Post

Lot of work? yes.
                    Seamlessly? only in my dream XD
                    Okay, maybe not SEAMLESS...but I've not run into anything game-breaking yet. :P

It is worth noting though that Ino does learn *all* of her three spells at Lvl 25. Is that intended because she's a failure?

Comment

It's only because I tend to patch those as fast as I can.
                      And for Ino speel learning "curve", I was just too lazy to spread it, but feel free to think that.
                      In fact I'll give that reason if someone else ask why XD

Comment

My only thoughts on her would be having Ino start with or learn early Yeon's Magic Weapon as pseudo-"temporary enchant weapon", and maybe be able to learn some of the Orb learnable spells since they don't involve reading (which she sucks at apparently).

Other than her, the only bizarre thing I've encountered is Renfield. She is...a very interesting unit. Her Lord of the Flies skill activates automatically at the end of each turn and behaves randomly enough that it can theoretically let you kill things at way to low a level, if you get lucky enough. I think the "passive" drain is a pretty cool and fitting thing for her, but maybe lower the maximum number of possible hits?

Renfield also seems to cause Yeon to appear in the crop field quest if she's in your party, even if Yeon is still in jail. I couldn't test whether it happened if you hadn't even captured Yeon yet. I'm guessing this is just an issue where an event # was copy-pasted but the conditions weren't updated. I've screwed up on RPG Maker mods before with that...

Anyway, this mod definitely adds a lot of replayability to the game, even if some of the girls seem somewhat useless early on. The Twins in specific, Miri looked useless when I added her but I haven't checked to see if she learned anything. Only being able to equip the sleeping bag is a definite handicap too.

Comment

Those are good ideas for Ino, I'll look into it, they do make sense at least. For Renfeld, the damage done never increase so I don't think I'll change it. As for Yeon appearing, it's an issue of how those events are scripted, Visible Party Fix would fix that. It's simply the game looking at the character ID and trying to get the nearest match among base game character.

For the twins, try using them to do the same thing to the same enemy, thats where they shine

Comment

how do I get Alina in my party?

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, you should go to the forge and talk with the soldier in the lower right corner, he'll bring you to a map where you can talk to her to recruit her. If she's not there, you haven't met the criteria yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X