Closet Reborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closet Reborn

This mod adds some costumes for the hero that I have edited and made to be used from the hero's wardrobe. I am open to requests and ideas.

Closet was originally in the works a year or so ago but I dropped it I have now brought it back in the form of Closet Reborn the original portion is rainbow colours of the hero's jacket and some armours themed of Eulania's armour as of the time of writing.

Current outfits are:
    Rance V1+V2, Stark V1+V2, Leisuresuit Hero, Inner Evil Hero, Plumber Hero, Ship Hero, Rick Hero A, Rick Hero B, Rick Hero A - Deal With it, Rick Hero B - Deal With it, Hero Hand

HotHead (Red Coat), One in the Pink (Pink Coat), Dark Rogue (Black Coat), Eco Hero (Green Coat), Chaotic Neutral(Grey), Alina's Vengence (White), Tropical Troublemaker (Orange), Tweety Coat (Yellow), Ocean Champ (Light Blue), Sex and Violets (Violet) and Indi-go-go (Indigo)

Phantom Plate (Eulania Armour), Warden's Best (Doll Theme), Edgy Lord (Black Theme) and Bad Kitty Hero (BKG Theme)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-05-29 034728.png Views:	1 Size:	32.3 KB ID:	387

Closet Reborn V7a:Mega Link

IMPORTANT: You must also install Wardrobe By Romeow, Powered By Wardrobe by me and Lazy Wardrobe by Sgt Hebert
    to use this mod download links below.

Wardrobe
    http://www.badkittygames.ca/forum/fo...s/259-wardrobe
    Lazy Wardrobe
    http://www.badkittygames.ca/forum/fo...-lazy-wardrobe
    Powered By Wardrobe
    http://www.badkittygames.ca/forum/fo...ed-by-wardrobe

I am open to hear requests for any Hero outfits or skins and any feed back/bugs on the mod.
    Thanks to Cazador for suggesting Leisure Suit Larry outfit and Jasonk for his funny situations.

Changelog:
    V3: Don't remember V1 and V2 but there will have been bugs this does not have those bugs.
    V4: fixed Return of the Curtain
    V5: Added Leisure suit Hero and converted to Wardrobe by Romeow system for outfit display
    revert to last working version
    V5.1 now uses the Wardrobe Trilogy to work (Wardrobe, Lazy Wardrobe and Powered By Wardrobe) this will hopefully make my life easier on new costumes and also allows others to add costumes without crossing over with mine.
    V6 added 7 new outfits for the Hero
    V7 Added 9 new costumes for Hero
    V7a hand crash fix
    Last edited by Zephyr; 09-08-2022, 04:22 AM.

I​​ve found a major bug in this mod, In every map I have visited, the curtain is on the map. It hasn't really impeded my game at all so far, but it potentially can cause softlocks if it is in the wrong place. Click image for larger version  Name:	image_220.png Views:	4 Size:	50.4 KB ID:	363

Comment

• Zephyr
      Zephyr commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for letting me know i thought i had fixed it but I guess not let me know if it still does it ive ran it a couple times and it seems to be working now.

V5 now out with a new skin and uses the Wardrobe framework. Let me know if the curtain comes back I'm sure I fixed it but that thing is relentless.

Comment

V5.1 Updated to new system that merges onto Powered By Wardrobe and uses Lazy Wardrobe
      undone for now
      Last edited by Zephyr; 06-07-2022, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr View Post
        This mod adds some costumes for the hero that I have edited and made to be used from the hero's wardrobe. I am open to requests and ideas.

Closet was originally in the works a year or so ago but I dropped it I have now brought it back in the form of Closet Reborn the original portion is rainbow colours of the hero's jacket and some armours themed of Eulania's armour as of the time of writing.

Current outfits are:
        Rance V1+V2, Stark V1+V2, Leisuresuit Hero, Inner Evil Hero, Plumber Hero, Ship Hero, Rick Hero A, Rick Hero B, Rick Hero A - Deal With it, Rick Hero B - Deal With it, Hero Hand

HotHead (Red Coat), One in the Pink (Pink Coat), Dark Rogue (Black Coat), Eco Hero (Green Coat), Chaotic Neutral(Grey), Alina's Vengence (White), Tropical Troublemaker (Orange), Tweety Coat (Yellow), Ocean Champ (Light Blue), Sex and Violets (Violet) and Indi-go-go (Indigo)

Phantom Plate (Eulania Armour), Warden's Best (Doll Theme), Edgy Lord (Black Theme) and Bad Kitty Hero (BKG Theme)
        Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot 2022-05-29 034728.png Views:	1 Size:	32.3 KB ID:	387

Closet Reborn V7a: Mega Link

IMPORTANT: You must also install Wardrobe By Romeow, Powered By Wardrobe by me and Lazy Wardrobe by Sgt Hebert
        to use this mod download links below.

Wardrobe
        http://www.badkittygames.ca/forum/fo...s/259-wardrobe
        Lazy Wardrobe
        http://www.badkittygames.ca/forum/fo...-lazy-wardrobe