This is for all the other quests. Quests that end the day and quests that don't end the day will be separated.
- 1 Day end quests
- 2 Same day quests
- 2.1 Tournament Fighter
- 2.2 Tournament Fighter II
- 2.3 Super Tournament Fighter II :
- 2.4 Super Tournament Fighter II Turbo:
- 2.5 Cannery Can-Can
- 2.6 The Pusher's Lament
- 2.7 Every Day I'm Smugglin'
- 2.8 Elf Improvement
- 2.9 The Missing Link
- 2.10 Mister Postman
- 2.11 Fairyest Of Them All
- 2.12 Spirits and Wine
- 2.13 Match Maker
- 2.14 You Get What You Give
- 2.15 Random Quests
- 3 Secret quests
- 4 References
Day end quests
Bewitchy Women (Level 15)
You can meet the Water Nymph only on a rainy day, but you can complete the rest of the quest any time you want.
Search the world for rumors:
- Northmarket Slums, the west-most pub (the one called "Wench's Gash Pub"), talk to the sailor moving around at random.
- Eastfort, talk to the man in the church (not the priest).
- Southport Docks District, on a day when it is NOT raining, talk to a schoolgirl walking around.
- Lumberhill after completing Night of the Raping Dead, talk to a woman in the south-east part of the village.
Talking to all four will get you clues to find the event. You do not need the clues, once you know how to find her you can do so on any rainy day.
There is a forest on the World Map, southeast of the Ice Castle, north of the river. On a rainy day, walk around the forest near the river; one of the tiles will take you to a river nymph. She will tell you to enter the ice castle and kill the ice queen. The castle is fairly straightforward, just kill everything you see and search each room. The second floor has some stairs down in the southeast corner, leading to a treasure room. To engage in combat with the Ice Queen, you need to obtain a key which can be found in a room at the second floor and after doing so free Mickele from the prison at the first floor. Once you kill the Ice Queen you get an H-scene with the river nymph.
- When you are on the Ice Bridge don't rush to go inside. Before you enter the actual Ice Palace there's a buried treasure you can dig up.
- On the second floor there's a hidden room. You can find it by exploring everything or by using the Seeker Stone. If you have Gargan in your party he will give you a clue when you are close to it. (Turns out, you don't even need to have him in May v3 Release to trigger the conversation)
Same day quests
- Agart Warhorn is a amazing acessory for the Hero in his solo fights due to the 50% chance of getting an extra turn along an 5% momentum/turn increase, immunity to sonic damage and immunity to inta-death. The extra turns alone are a huge help, it lets you to earn even more momentun by attacking which allows you to spam skills or buff, and it also can be used to attack/use a skill at same time as using the Guard command to defend from the enemy most nasty attacks. You can get this acessory from Alina Love quest by the way.
The tournament arena is at the northern part of Westcastle. You have to fight 7 opponents to win. You can talk to a mage in the locker room to heal you after every fight, the towel boy will give you a free accessory (a Towel, who would had guessed it?) a hint for 100 sil about your next opponent.
It's not that hard at the beginning, The basic technique is, Bring mid-potions, good equipment, and level up a bit. Your enemies are as follows:
- Clumsy martial artist: Nothing special. she's gonna trip and fall after a few turns; when you hit her, it's a critical hit!
- Hooligan (he looks kinda funny lol): Nothing special also, just attack.
- Veteran Guardsman: He can increase his DEF with shield wall, you can either use magic or guard until you use assault twice then it's an easy win.
- Paladin demonhunter: He can use smite and his normal attack is good so guarding until you use assault twice will also work well here too.
- Drunken master: His attack is quite powerful and he has a chance to daze you (cancel it by guarding), so the above technique will work best here.
- Determined knight: He hits hard and he can hit even harder after he uses focus (which wastes a turn of his) you can guard the turn after focus so you won't suffer as much damage.
- Orc thug: His attack isn't that strong but he can attack twice in one turn so plan ahead.
Tournament Fighter II
Go to the tournament area again in Westcastle. Once again you’re set as rank 8 of 8 and will have to fight through the other 7 to win! The magic healing woman is still there, and the towel boy now charges 500 Sil for a tip. Just collect the towel each round and use/ignore the rest as desired. The enemies you’ll face include the following:
- Twin Dragon Monk: Twin Split (he makes multiple copies of himself).
- Douchebag Mentalist: Domination, Mind Glare, Devour Will.
- Foreign Demonologist: (He’s a so-so battle mage, but he can summon a pile of demon hipster chicks to help him out. They all use fire magic, so you should use a Potion of Resist Fire in the first, it will help you). Use Spells like Rupture, Burning Hands, Summons Hipster Succubus (missed what the game called it), Fireball, Bloodletting.
- Knife-Wielding Teen: Ready Aim.
- Vegan Battlemage: Acid Arrow.
- Subspace Ninja: Slash Between Worlds (just Guard when he uses it), Sneak Attack.
- Cool Actor: Brutal Attack, he also summons a stunt double.
When you win all 7 fights you get the Chalice of Light, a trophy (Dux Classic) and 3 fame.
Super Tournament Fighter II :
The simplest way to do this is to buy the best equipment (I used a blue ring also) and stock up on mid-potions and a few high-potions. I'm using a normal assault not the improved but it's still doable without assault altogether.
It's very important to plan ahead since most of your opponents' agility will be higher than yours and might kill you before you use a potion.
List of fighters:
- Guy with wings and his pet bird: Obviously kill the bird first, you can't hit the guy when he's flying so you have to keep guarding or charging assault until he lands (3-4 turns) then strike with all your momentum (you'll know he landed when his status no longer says "is flying around "or when it says "is coming in for a landing" when his turn ends, or when he uses smash landing even though it says afterward "is flying around" you can actually hit him).
- Crimson Witch: Hex bolt (MDEF and luck decrease) Telekinetic blast and Devour Will, but not a lot of HP though.
- Marvelous captain: She has a chance of making you dazed (which you can eliminate by guarding) and she can fly (check the first entry).
- Mercurial Sprinter: Died from one attack lol.
- Elf Sniper: A weaker version of Bronwyn, he also uses Ready aim.
- Super Patriot: A simple soldier that can also hide behind his shield to increase defense.
- Tempest Cleric: He uses Electric rod to weaken your electric resistance then charges his weapon with electricity then attacks so his damage output is high but takes time to charge. One more thing, he can fly (check first entry).
- Dark Widow: She can bleed or poison you and use momentum drive to charge her high kicks.
- Ant Man: He can poison you or cover you in sticky acid.
- Machine of war and his shoulder cannon (I dunno how he's allowed to use a cannon): kill the cannon first, its HP is much lower than the knight. The knight can use Repulsor beam which inflicts stagger (prevents you from dodging his next attacks) but nothing else special.
- Hulking Ogre: He can use stagger and shatter punch to lower your defense and shockwave to lower agility.
- Power armor punk: He can use Repulsor beam and he can fly (check first entry)
- Visionary wizard: Uses Telekinetic blast and crushing ego to lower resistance and he also can fly. He can also use Phased out of reality, you can't hit him then either with physical attacks but you can use Scrolls to hurt him. This fight can get tedious otherwise.
- Catboy prince: Much like Yamamaya, he has high attack and defense. He will use Rage after a few turns then his attack will shoot through the roof.
- Arachnomancer: Uses Stagger, Counter, and Pin.
For winning you get the Crown of Life and 4 fame.
Super Tournament Fighter II Turbo:
The enemies in this tournament is inspired by Super Smash Bros. Below you will find a list of the enemies, who their inspiration is and a few tips on how to beat them
- Leaping Pyromancer(Mario): He mostly uses fire magic, and is weak to deafened so bring some Stormroar scrolls or Resonant Oil with you.
- Elven Adventurer(Link): This one uses projectile skills, also look out for the "Focused" status on him and guard accordingly.
- Lady Bounty Hunter(Samus): She is very weak to stun/knockdown/paralysis so Potions of Brutality is good counter for her.
- Falcon Puncher(Falcon): This bird uses high damageing physical attack and has a high accuracy but conversely is very weak to Daze and Blind, so using Anointing Oil or Bottled Smokes is effective against him. Also watch out for his Focused status.
- Hyperintelligent Ape(Donkey Kong): His highest damaging skills are sonic so use that to your advantage, other than that uses physical attacks and lowering his attack with Cursed Oil or Scrolls of Dark Bolt will help alot
- Gun-Toting Foxboy(Fox): So here is another one you can disrupt using Blind and/or Daze. Also he uses some fire elemental attack.
- Catfolk Electromancer(Pikachu): Okay this cute little one uses lightning attack(Surprised Pikachu face), secondly she will increase her own agility which in turn increases her damage, use Bottle of Instant Frost or Scrolls of Frost Ray to decrease her agility in response
- Kobold Grenadier(Yoshi): Take advantage of Daze and Blind once again. Also this little rascal will egg you.
- Mace-Wielding Psychic(Ness): Uses force damage, and is vulnerable to Deafen, so again Scrolls of Stormroar or Resonant Oil is good
- Green Clone(Luigi): Okay so this annoying one loves to debuff you, also watch out for his Focused status and guard accordingly. And just like
his brotherthe Leaping Pyromancer is weak to deafened.
- Sleepy Singer(Jigglypuff): Watch out for sleep as she will cast Nightmare right after she puts you to sleep. Both attacks are magic so deafening her is very effective.
- Fairy Shapeshifter(Kirby): This is copies your moves, to be precise it will try and copy Twice-Cutting Wind, Encourage, Improved Encourage, Vitaly or Improved Vitality. Other than that he is weak to stuns, knockdowns and paralysis.
- Werewolf Mayor(Isabelle): There is no real trick to take advantage of here, but if she her digging a hole do not attack unless you wanna know how it is like to fight Gargan
- Ninja Crossdresser(Sheik): Stunning and Knockdown is gonna be your best bet here.
- Warrior Princess(Lucina): So this one relies solely on physical attacks and she is weak to Blind and Daze
If you aren't gonna take advantage of Oils bring Stunning blows as all of them is stunnable, some are just a little more resistant than other. Also it's never a bad idea to stock up on standar restoratives, such as potions, cures and cleansers. You are able to get a free heal and change equipment between each fight, take advantage of that.
Before each fight you can talk to the hint dude and find out who the next opponent is for free, so plan accordingly.
Lastly Warlord VS Phantom Knight: There really isn't a clear choice here, one is better against some while the other is better against the others, just choose whichever you prefer.
The reward is 5 fame and the Luck Stone
- Invest in Cannery, the building North-West of your bakery in the Northmarket Slums, the building surrounded by children.
- Look through the Ledger and then speak to Alina and to get this quest.
- Go talk to Cannery operator. You can accept the current 2% payout or demand he exploit the starving children for every last Sil. If you do that, income increases to 10% but the children will now be perpetually crying in suffering.
The Pusher's Lament
There is a drug pusher at a back ally in the top left corner of Eastfort. He will cut you in on his daily take if you can deal with a guard captain that is harassing him. Note that there are missable items in this mission if you take the second way.
- Ask the drug dealer for a joint venture.
- Go to the barracks, bribe the two guards with 500 Sil to enter.
- Loot the entire place for 28 Sil, some consumables, Rakia Awiiabu, a
Steel armor(no longer available), a Porno Mag, a Dark Seed, and blackmail material (bad fanfic, formerly fursuit: It's in the lower row, the single room to the left of the door, lower half of the bed). If you wish to, you could bribe the janitor with (250 sil, formerly another 500 Sil) to find out which room belongs to the captain, but you somehow know it, so it's unnecessary.
- Go speak to the captain in the pub.
- Speak to the drug dealer to end the quest. This does not advance time.
- Ask the drug dealer for a joint venture.
- Go speak to the captain in the pub. Pay him 1500 Sil.
- Speak to the drug dealer to end the quest. This does not advance time.
Note: The second way is more expensive and you miss out on some loot, see the missable page for more details.
Every Day I'm Smugglin'
The quest starts at Giant's Path when you find a Smuggler Note or Key. Your goal is to find the four keys to open a chest. All directions will be from the first screen of the area.
- Go north one screen and east one screen. There is a chest hidden behind a tree, that is the goal of the quest. Interact with it to get a key and a note.
- Go north two screens and check the skeleton for a key and a note.
- Go north two screens and east one (past Evie if you are doing the quest Ain't Party like a Search Party). Check the skeleton for a note. Then go back one west and one south and near the lake should be a bag, check for a key (might need to read the note first).
- Go north one, and into the cave to the west. Go up two floors and defeat the Ogre. Behind him, on a skeleton is a key, plus other treasure.
- Now go back to the chest and open it for 5 Exotic Spices (3,000 Sil each), 10 Purse of Kellos Crowns (90 Sil each), and 2 Scrolls of Stormroar. Quest complete.
NOTE: As of v.0.34.4, this quest can sometimes not be marked complete, even when it is.
To start this quest, first recruit Meline, then get access to the Elven village (this is done via Stuck in the Middle). With Meline in the party, travel to the elf village and enter the Northwestern most house with an open door, talk to the baker to have Meline learn how to make waybread. End the day and go to the Northmarket bakery to buy some of Meline's waybread then eat it to begin the quest.
- Head back to the Elven baker to suggest building a watermill, you will need to get a carpenter since none of the elves know how to.
- Head to Lumberhill, enter the Northwestern most house where the lumberjacks stay, take to the bald guy with a headband near the top center part of the screen and he'll offer to do it for 4,000 sil, pay him and he'll head to the Elven village the next day.
- If you talk to him once he's at the Elven village he'll say that he needs 6 more days to finish building the mill. If you enter the elven village before those six days are up he'll tell you how many are left.
- Once the watermill is finished return to the Elven village and talk to the baker again to start receiving 200 sil every day from Elven waybread sales.
The Missing Link
This quest starts at the cave below the Kellos fortress during the It's pronounced "Sabotage" quest. Your objective is to find three shaped-triangles objects, look for them in the metallic chests, but you will eventually find four: Red, Blue, Green, and Purple. The right combination is:
- The third one, counting from the top: Red, Blue, and Green.
Reward: High Lion Shield.
To get this quest you must first gain access to the guardhouse in Coastburg via Can't Handle It Cove. In there you can find a passcard on one of the shelves which gives you access to the other buildings in Coastburg. In the church there is a toolbox with various items in it next to the paladin, search it to get a letter addressed to a 'Mitzi'.
You will find Mitzi (she is the one who gives you the Cove quest) outside the entrance of the Bastion's Faith just to the East of Westcastle, she'll be standing outside the tombs. Give her the letter to receive your reward, which will be an oral sex scene but is currently missing (you get +3 Satisfaction).
Fairyest Of Them All
(Level 5 quest) You start this quest by traveling to Innsbrook which is a town in a forest Southeast of Northmarket before you reach the Abandoned Border Fort. It is important to note that a difficult battle for low-level players can be avoided in this area if you have a bouquet of flowers before entering. (The bouquet can be bought from the flower girl in the Noble district of Northmarket for a small amount of sil) When you enter you will find a merchant on top of a tower who says he has been trapped by the local fairy's and begs you to help him which begins the quest.
One thing to keep in mind about this area is that the random fairy enemies (Mischievous Pixie, Clever Fairy, and Naughty Nixie) drop Mushrooms and Magic Mushrooms. The Magic Mushrooms are a food type item that will restore 150 MP! The only downside is that they can cause a hallucinating ailment but that can be cured or waited out easily enough. This mushroom is the best way I have found to restore my parties MP early on in the game when traveling through dungeons! The enemies respawn every day so stock up! (Note: The regular Mushrooms will only inflict the hallucinating ailment on you so sell them.)
- After entering the area and getting the quest head west to find an Inn. Before entering travel North directly behind it and you should see a small patch of dirt patch. Use the shovel to dig up that spot and you will find a Crystal Goblet, Blue Magic Crystals, and Stolen Silverware. This is vendor trash that can be sold for 1715 Sil. After getting the items head back and enter the Inn.
- When you enter you will find a fairy guarding the interior. When you speak to her select the option where you claim to have an invitation to be allowed to pass. In the building, you will find a fairy shop keeper who will sell you Fairy Wine at the ridiculous price of 100000 Sil. (Fairy Wine is an item that is dropped by enemies in the fog dungeon next to the Elf Village so don't be a sucker and pay this absurd price.)
- Head to the back of the building and speak to the Fairy sitting in the chair and she will claim to be fairy queen Mikey. The main character will ask for the key to the tower to let the merchant leave and the fairy well ask you for a bouquet of flowers in return. You have two options at this point. You can give her the flowers to get the tower key or fight the fairies. The flowers can be gotten by collecting the yellow flower patch in the area. The fairies might be a bit tough for new players because you will be fighting 8 of them at once. If you win you will get 246 exp, the tower key as well as a few mushrooms and magic mushrooms. Keep in mind fighting will make it so you can't use the fairy vendor in the future.
- Travel back to the tower and enter to use the key on the gate in front of you. When you go up the stairs you will meet the vendor and the quest will end with a couple of rewards. He will give you the "Champion Armour Shard" and tell you that, "The man I purchased that from said it's a very rare shard of a powerful, enchanted suit of armour." He then claims that "something will happen if you manage to collect them all..." This is one of five pieces of armor shards and will activate the "Champion Armour Shard" quest. In addition to the shard, the merchant will also give you +2 to fame and tell you about some buried valuables that you should have already dug up earlier.
Spirits and Wine
For this quest, you need to enter the campsite around Larry's and Holly's caravan. The caravan will randomly be near Northmarket, Eastfort, Westcastle, Southport, Lumberhill or the Elf Village on the world map.
To start this quest, talk to Holly (the wolf girl) with an apple in your inventory. She will ask if she can have it and Larry will tell you he's a trader looking for profitable goods. Right now, he's interested in brews and drinks and he offers you to pay you for every different kind of drink you bring to him.
You can do this quest over the course of multiple days, so you can give him a few drinks, then return on another day and give him some more. To complete the quest, you need to hand in every drink available in the game.
Important: You can only hand in drinks if you have MORE THAN ONE in your inventory. If you only have one, the hero won't give it to Larry!
Most of the drinks you will get from drops, but you can buy most of them on different locations later in the game as well. Be aware that you have to invest in some of the Inns and Pubs first. You will get paid for each drink you bring. Once you have delivered all types of drinks you can choose your reward:
- Money gives you a daily income of 500 sil
- Rare Item gives you a 'Flesh to Goo' Scroll
- Holly gives you a (currently text only) sex scene with the wolf girl.
Trivia: You can learn a bit more about Holly if you talk to her during the quest. You get some extra text if you completed "All's Were That Ends Were" before speaking to her.
Here's a list of all the drinks (21) you need and where to get them:
|Plain old Brew||Eastfort, Slanting Soldier Saloon|
|Suspicious Brew||Bought in Bitch's Sixth Tit and
from the hobo in Lumberhill
|Tin Dog Brew||Northmarket Slums, Tin Dog Tavern|
|Power Brew||Eastfort, Slanting Soldier Saloon|
|Small Cider||Lumberhill Inn, Crossroads Inn|
|Appletini||Northmarket Slums, The Pink Banana|
|THE KRAKEN||Upgraded care-packages from Alina or the Bizarre Bazaar (second item offered)|
|Enhanced Brew||Southport, Page of Cups Tavern|
|Cryobrew||Southport, Page of Cups Tavern|
|Tequila Loverise||Westcastle, Cure Maid Bar|
|Fausters Brew||Chests in It Came From Below the Equator.|
|Cheap Wine||Northmarket Slums, Wench's Gash Pub, Crossroads Inn|
|Rum||Crossroad Inn and Sunnyshore Island (Seatown)|
|Blue Ribbon Brew||Northmarket Slums, Wench's Gash Pub, Crossroads Inn|
|Troll's Sweat Brew||Northmarket Slums, Wench's Gash Pub|
|Orcish Moonshine||Eastfort Nonhuman District, The Tipsy Maiden, Outside Cave|
|Fairy Wine||Drop in Southern Feywoods, vendor in northeast Feywoods, vendor during Rescue Me|
|Pyrobrew||Southport, Page of Cups Tavern|
|Expensive Wine||Winery north of Westcastle|
|Hurricane Rum||Sunnyshore Island, Seatown (accessible by talking with the travel agent at Southport)|
Note: As of version 0.40.5, the Fausters Brew is not sold anywhere in the game and the only dungeon where you can find it is not revisitable. If you sell them all before letting Larry sample them, there is no way to complete this quest.
Requirement: Finish Elf Half Empty and save the orc who is imprisoned with an elf.
Visit Orctown and speak with the Orc in the North-East corner. He is the Orc that you saved during "Elf Half Empty" quest. He will say that he is concerned about the Elf girl that he had received as a reward during his captivity. If you decide to help him out he will hand you a letter to deliver to the elf girl.
Go the Elf Village and enter the house on the right side of the elf merchant, above the farm. Speak with the Elf girl inside and after giving her the orc's letter she will hand you a reply.
Go back to Orctown and deliver her reply to the orc. After reading it, he will you ask you to deliver another letter, asking the elf to move in with him, along with some flowers to the Elven girl. Buy Flowers from the little girl in Northmarket Wealthy District and visit the elf girl and She'll say that she will accept the invitation to live together.
Wait for a day and visit the Orc again to complete the quest (you get a fragment of the Spirit Maiden Robes set as a reward).
You Get What You Give
This is the Casino Promotion Quest - To start it you have to visit the Casino Fort which is located just South-West from Lumberhill. Speak to the Chip Dealer behind the counter at the North-East end of the Casino and choose the "This place is dead" Option. As grateful as you are, you offer him to help out for a small cut of only 60% of his profit (which is currently 0 Sil because nobody is visiting the Casino). He will then give you a quest of posting ads throughout Middle Kingdom to spread awareness of the Casino's existence. To complete this you need to find 19 ripped off Posters throughout the World and lay the Casino Promotion over it:
|Lumberhill||At the Inn
(Near South Entrance)
|Boarder Fort-Sorekore Mountains
(south from Lumberhill)
|Next to Entrance||2|
|Eastfort-Military District||At the Inn
(West of your Item Shop)
|Eastfort- Nonhuman District||At the Inn
(Near North/West exit)
|Crossroads Inn, Ext.
(West from Eastfort)
|Next to Entrance||5|
|Sons of Ducayne Camp
(Camp Near the River/
South from Crossroads Inn)
|At the North/East Tent||6|
|Coastburg (Zombie City)||At the Inn
(South/West of City)
|Border Fort- Kimochi River
(East from Northmarket)
|Next to Entrance||8|
|Northmarket- Wealthy District||Front of your Shop/Manor||9|
|Northmarket- Slums||Front of "The Pink Banana" PUB
(Where you got Alina)
|Westcastle- Outer District||Front of Theater||11|
|Westcastle- Noble District||Fronf of Bank||12|
|Faith's Bastion- Exterior||Next to Entrance||13|
|Hidden Elf Village||Front of Elf House
(Right next to Elf Seller)
(Inside Outside Cave)
(West from Northmarket)
|Cave inbetween the way of
Northmarket to Elf Village
|Southport- University District||Next to East Passage||16|
|Southport- Docks District||Front of Adventure Guild||17|
(North of Southport)
|Vacation - Seatown||At the Inn South-West from your vacation home||19|
Once you have used all Casino Ads go back to the Casino worker. He will tell you about a good idea to get even more profit out of the casino by building an Inn at the 2nd Floor. To finance the plan, he requested a loan with the Eastfort Bank but the chance of it being accepted doesn't seem to be very good - so he needs you to make sure that it gets agreed on.
Go to the Eastfort Bank and speak with the man on the right side behind the desk. He doesn't seem to be... very accepting on the idea of a Loan request from a Casino in the middle of nowhere, so you decided to find out where he lives in order to "persuade" him on accepting it. Go to the Eastfort - Townhouse and enter the room to the left. After entering, speak with the woman, who is his Wife, on the room to the right... After you clarified her on the whole situation (that she and her husband is in), she'll agree and runs out to speak with her husband. Doesn't it feel good to get things done? 
After dealing with the loan request, go back to your Casino and speak with your worker - seems like everything is settled with the Loan, so he suggests that you check back later as the hotel might be complete by then!
- Go to the Casino, South-West of Lumberhill.
- Talk to the guy behind the desk North-East inside the Casino.
- Place all the ads (see table above for ad locations).
- Go back to the Casino and talk to the guy again.
- Go to the Eastfort bank and talk to the guy that gives loans at the right behind the desk.
- Go to the Eastfort - Townhouse and enter the unit to the left of the entrance.
- Talk to the lady at the room just right of the entrance.
- Go back to the Casino and talk to the guy again.
- Wait for a few days for the Inn to finish.
Every day you can perform exactly 1 random quest plus you have the option of revisiting unlocked dungeons, those are a useful source of XP, Sil, consumables, and gifts. Performing a random quest does NOT advance time. They are always given out in your manor's study room. See the page about the random daily quests for more details.
To the North-West of Westcastle, there is an abandoned farm surrounded by a barren wasteland devoid of all life. Most of the time when you visit the farm you won't see anything out of the ordinary for an abandoned farm, but if you visit it when it is raining you'll find out why this farm is considered a 'dangerous area', for it houses one of the four super bosses of the game, the corrupted Mycon! This thing is no ordinary weed, mind you. It attacks several times a turn, causes hallucinations and poisons you with its physical attacks, and hits your entire party with magic that inflicts an attack down debuff. The Corrupted Mycon has a number of skills and resistances that will help it in a fight; "Blessing of the Bone" allows it to raise its base HP of 20,000, "Revitalize" will heal it from damages it acquires, has resistances against daze and stun, and finally has immunity to poison. For tips on fighting it, expand the box below. The reward for beating it will be 3 Dark Seeds and tons of XP, though it is your choice if that's worth the headache that this boss will give should you decide to vanquish it without prior preparations.
Starting on the second turn and every 5th turn after that (7th, 12th, 17th, etc.) the corrupted Mycon will use 'Blessing of the Bone', which will inflict about 1,000 damage on it every-time. It's suggested that you bring characters with either magic missile or stock up on marbles to knock it down before these turns, so that it won't use Blessing of the Bone (it has a 50% stun resistance, so knockdown is better). After that, Meline can help reduce the turns that it's not knocked down with daze and Heretical Censure; be warned that it has a 50% daze resistance, so you might not daze it successfully every time. Once the Mycon hits half health it may heal itself, so it's not a bad idea to burn it if you get the opportunity. If you have her, Bronwyn could inflict bleed, burning pitch, or acid, but the Mycon is immune to poison, so skip that one. Aside from statuses, don't even bother attacking, your damage will be pitiful compared to what it inflicts on itself so you're better off guarding or healing with anyone who doesn't have anything better to do.
Ever wonder why we got paid 100k in the very beginning of the game for an ordinary rat's tail? Well, aside from being a reference, the answer to this can be found out once a player has gained a total of 150 satisfaction in their game! Remember that you can check the amount of satisfaction at the red journal in the Northmarket manor. It's important to remember that dehydrated orgasms DO NOT COUNT for the purposes of this secret quest! Now, once you've achieved 150 total satisfaction (barring debug tools), Hero's life will apparently be good enough that he won't mind reminiscing about his past adventures in the sewers, and it here that we'll encounter one hell of a Rat... Rattus Maximus to be precise. If you thought the last secret boss had too much HP you should see this guy with 120,000 HP! Not only that but he regenerates 6,000 HP every turn, and only takes 50% damage from physical attacks! He also gets to attack twice a turn (some of which will be multi-attacks) and has a chance to counter any physical attacks coming his way! Don't even get me started on his arsenal of attacks, to put it simply he's got over two pages of skills, you've really got your work cut out for this one! A strategy for him is below. If you manage to somehow defeat this iron wall of a rat you'll be treated to a hefty 1,999 xp per character (coupled with Ratard's 1 for an even 2,000!) and another Rat's Tail, which can be sold at your item shop for 100k silver!
The first major hurdle with this boss is that insane regeneration. Even if you burn him, I have a hard time believing that many non-cheating parties can consistently push out over 3,000 damage per turn, especially with the 50% physical resistance, and that's not even factoring in how much healing you'll have to do. Quite simply speaking, you can't take on Rattus through conventional damage means, the absolute best way to damage this mofo is with Bronwyn's DoTs, they each do 5% of an enemies maximum health per turn, and with someone like this, that's 6,000 damage a turn. It might take a while, but at least that allows the rest of your party to get to work on surviving instead of having to try to somehow balance damage and survival. Now, between the counter attacks and that ALL of Rattus' attacks are physical, the best way to survive is to daze the sucker. Daze makes it so that enemies can't counter at all and gives them a 60% miss rate on attacks. Given that Bronwyn's skills are physical attacks, the counters could easily kill her if left unchecked. Luckily, Rattus has no resistance to daze, so Meline can daze him in one turn every time,
however, due to some weird stuff it seems that burning him will get rid of bleed and poison from Rattus, so have Meline daze Rattus on every odd turn (1, 3, 5, 7, etc.), and heal/guard on all the even turns. That has been solved as of version 0.32.4. As for your third party member, it's really up to you, you could bring a tank to try to draw off the aggro, or you could bring a spell caster to inflict attack down (make sure they do it EVERY turn or else it'll wear off), or you could bring in a healer to help with healing. Choose whatever fits your style the best, as Bronwyn and Meline are the most important party choices here. It's also important to remember to use the "strange lifeform" item which will inflict the probed status, thus dealing between 3000 and 9000 magical damage at the end of the turn.
There are a number of strange, creepy notes scattered throughout the land. All of them located in odd places.
If you go to the Northmarket Wealthy District, on the first floor of the townhouse on the southern road, you will find a diary. The author is being haunted by a strange stalking figure, and warns you to not gather the notes. Collecting even one of them, will attract the its attention, and you can sometimes see him following you around.
There are eight notes you have to gather before the figure will come after you. The first seven can be found while exploring:
- In a hovel in the Northmarket Slums District. This one is not part of any quest, but it's not missable. You can pick it up anytime you want.
- In the Theater Office during the quest Virgin Gynocides. Collecting this one is required to advance the quest.
- In a Mausoleum during the quest Looking for a Cure. You can find this inside the first tomb; defeat the guardian for the key. Careful with this one, is easily missable.
- Behind the mirror in room 13 during your Vacation to Sunnyshore Island. This one is not missable. You can collect it every time you visit Sunnyshore.
- On a building in the Bitter Marsh repeatable dungeon. This one is not missable.
- In a dead end within the Darkness Gate maze during the quest Are You Afraid of the Dark. Be sure to pick it up before exiting the area, as it's easily missable.
- Near the abandoned campsite in the Feywoods repeatable dungeon, West side. This one is not missable since you can revisit the dungeon, but you need to unlock it first with the appropriate quest.
Once you have the first seven, return to the room with the diary in the Northmarket Townhouse to find the eighth and final note hanging on the wall. Save your game before taking it and be ready; this is by far the toughest battle in the entire game.
(If you load a save that takes place before collecting the final note a glitch can occur that will crash the game, and there have been known occurrences where he steals the party member permanently, so be sure to save right before the fight as well)
Westcastle Black Cat
The estate broker in Westcastle will sell you a 'great old manor' with 'it's own private island' for 20,000 sil. Once you purchase it, you can talk to a pirate captain in the Maid's Cure bar (which is at the inn in Westcastle, where you met Gargan before going into the theatre), who will tell you about the island's reputation for being haunted, but eventually agrees to take you there. Once there, entering the house/ruin will find you in the Cadwell Estate. A black cat is near the piano, and runs off when you enter. Exploring the house, you can find 6 piano keys (listed below if you want exact rooms). There are ghosts in the house, but cannot be interacted with. Getting all the keys and using them on the piano causes you to be attacked by ???, a spirit of some kind (for rough tactics, again, see below). Clearing this fight has your hero give up on the mansion, but refuse to leave empty handed, returning you to your Westcastle estate, now with the black cat (which can be renamed during first 'talk' with it).
- Please note the island cannot be returned to following this.
- The six keys are located in the front hall, two more,to the left and right respectively, in the hallway above, in the top left hand room, the centre-top one, and the end of the upper hallway (room to right of where cat is).
- The ??? can be hard to kill. It cannot be harmed whilst in it's pure spirit form (as it is on start), but when it casts Soul Bond on one of your party, it becomes reaper-ish and can be harmed. However on his next turn he will cast 'curse', which puts 'sacrificial lamb' on your party, minus the one with soul bond. Characters inflicted with this cannot move, and this effect cannot be removed, and will also kill them at the end of their next turn. The turn after, the ??? will revert to his original form, breaking the soul bond and damaging the one who had it. Suggested tactic for this fight is to hit him with bleed, poison and the like, as well as having a heavy-hitter with light damage (blessing works for this, I found it worked great on Elayia and her triple barrage, but you will lose it on any character who dies and must be revived after sacrificial lamb, making it only really useful for one turn). If the fight lasts too long (about time it takes for three rounds of his cycle), he will instantly kill whoever survives his final curse, so fight must be done very quickly.
- Her starting location is near the Southport Adventurer's Guild
- There is a book in the room with the cheat code lever (right side of the house) that tell you how much you are getting daily with each investment, the hero than realize he is getting only 12 sil from the cannery.
- Since the October 2015 version, this way it's not as profitable as it was.
- Once done with the Quest, the door is locked.