Harem Collector Mods
As of version 0.46 the game now features mod support. You will be able to find them on the forums, where they will be uploaded, where you will also find download links and installation instructions. But here is a description of them and a link to their individual forum page
- 1 Mod List
- 1.1 Extra Hard Mode
- 1.2 Extended Hard Mode
- 1.3 Faceless Protagonist Mod
- 1.4 Inconvenience Fixes
- 1.5 Iron Waifu Dungeon Mod
- 1.6 Old School Facesets
- 1.7 Pony Hero
- 1.8 Roaming Cerulean + Wiki-tan
- 1.9 Unrequire Hero
- 1.10 Not just a class Swap!
- 1.11 Mini Games
- 1.12 Cursed Grenade!
- 1.13 Neopolitan
- 1.14 Moonblack's Mods
- 1.15 Book of Hax allows saving in dungeons
- 1.16 No Animations
- 1.17 Less Legs mod (for arachnophobes)
- 1.18 Bomb Shop mod
- 2 Guides
Extra Hard Mode
Made by Omegon Are you are pro at Harem Collector?
Do you seek new challenges?
Then I have got the Mod for you!
Presenting: Extra Hard Mode
What does it do?
It replaces the regular Hard mode with an even harder version (I've said the word hard a lot haven't I?). Regular Hard mode adds +20% to all enemy Stats, among other things.
Extra Hard Mode changes that to +50% Speed, MP, ATK and MAT and +70%LUK, while leaving the bonuses for HP, Defense and Resist at +20%, to avoid additional grind, while making enemies more dangerous.
Extended Hard Mode
Made by RomeoPapa
This mod will be adding extra features to further increase the difficulty of the game. This mod however will not be adjusting the hardmode stat so it can be used in conjuction with Omegon's Extra Hard Mode
Options This mod is now modular (Sorry just had to make the joke), as in you can now select which features you want enabled at the beginning of the game during the ceremony
Iron Man The first feature is an iron man feature. Meaning once you die all your saves will be invalidated, trying to load a save from a playthrough you died on will kick you back to the main menu. Also only one playthrough per game, so if you make a new game then any saves not from that new playthrough will be invalidated
Permadeath Now when your party member dies there is no way to revive them
Item Limit Now you cannot have more than 10 of each item. Only exceptions to this rule is any key items needed for quests, Dark Seeds, Heart Tokens and trash items.
Party Limit Your party will now be limited to only 3 members instead of 4. (If you have any saves prior to v4 this feature will not be unlocked upon installing as it requires you to start a new game to enable it)
Skill Learning You will not be able to learn skills from Book or Orbs permanently. You can however still use the skills by having them equipped
Faceless Protagonist Mod
Made by Hiusto
This mod removes the MC's eyes to give him that classic Hentai vibe. I literally made an account only to post this, so I hope you guys like it.
Made by RomeoPapa
This mod aims to fix some of the minor inconveniences in the game:
- First on the plate is stopping that green haired dude in the Wench's Gash pub, so I bound and gagged him
- Next on the plate is stopping the grind with the Money Making Game. So now in the game found at Shally's Tavern you will automatically win the game and it will auto-detect how you can win and give you it all in one go
- Now it's all that running around for gifting you girls. This handy little expansion will put two newts in Northmarkets Master Bedroom. One will allow you to gift all the girls from there instead of running around and the other is a gift shop, plus he will let you gather up all the gifts your girls have for you
Iron Waifu Dungeon Mod
Made by HorseHater
What is this?
This is the Iron Waifu Dungeon Mod, a fan-made mod which features a short adventure/dungeon that focuses on interactions with the five harem members that have won the Iron Waifu competition. It features dialogue, combat, a text-only sex scene, and a quest to liberate/rob a young man locked away in an enchanted tower.
This mod works by adding a "map pack" to your game, a small self-contained file folder that holds all data from the mod. In order for the mod to work properly you must be using either the latest public release version of HC (which at time of writing is V0.47.4) or else the latest backer version.
In order to play the mod, you will need to have recruited all five characters who have won the Iron Waifu competition; Alina, Therese, Larelle, Quinta, and Kyrie.
Old School Facesets
Made by Cazador
Recapture the light tone of the early days of Harem Collector!
For people playing with a version that allows modding (0.46 and further), this mod will replace facesets that are currently in an artsy style, and make them animu again, in line with the art style the game started with.
All 6 characters that started with an animu facesets but have since been redone will return to their original style: Hero, Alina, Therese, Larelle, Yamamaya, Clementine (Sometimes it's not really their original facesets, I had to create new expressions for Clementine for example,)
There are also 9 characters who never had an animu faceset to begin with, but new old school resources were created to make the mod more complete. These characters are: Quinta, Pandora, Natya, Nerys, Diadira, Miri, Bell, Silvayuco and Queen Melfi.
(There's no guarantee that they're all as good as Pandora.)
Made by RomeoPapa & YukoValis
So ever wanted Doralice to dress Hero up as a pony during that one scene in Shipping Disaster? Well with some help from YukoValis who made the sprite, now she will.
Roaming Cerulean + Wiki-tan
Made by RomeoPapa & Moonblack
Alright so I made a mod where you can find Cerulean roaming around Northmarket Manor like the cat if you happen to have him unlocked.
You won't have to unlock him using the name "Stark" there will be an event when you leave Northmarket for the first time that will unlock him. I also fixed his EXP curve and gave him skills.
You will now also have the chance to get upgradeable equipment for him after meeting the dog god.
And while I was at it I decided to update Moonblacks Wiki-tan mod for 0.46. You will be able to find her in all your homes plus a little secret somewhere in Northmarket Manor
Made by RomeoPapa
Ever wanted to try putting together a combat team without Hero? Perhaps you only wanna look at the girls or maybe you want a team of all mages to tactical nuke the enemy? Well then this is the mod for you. You will be able to replace him in the party menu.
Not just a class Swap!
Made by Sgt Hebert
Ever wanted to swap more than just your Class with Eulania? Wait no more! With the NotJustClassSwap mod, You can swap your body on top of your class!
Made by RomeoPapa
So I wanna fill the game with mini-games First up is the highly requested fishing mini-game. More to come later
Fishing You will find the fishing spot right above the fisher's hut east of westcastle. When you click it, arrow will appear over the top of Hero's head, press the arrow key in the direction of the arrow
Cow Race In this minigame you will be betting on which cow reaches the finish line first. The reward will be your bet*1.5 if you win, if you lose you lose your bet. The race can be found at the west farm on the road from Northmarket to Westcastle.
Snake Catching In this particular minigame you will be asked to catch 10 snakes, if you do you win, if not you lose. It can be found at the House of Cocks
Lottery It's simply just that a lottery. You will always get a cash payout depending on the amount of numbers you get correct. The payout will be as little as a tenth of what you paid or as much as 10 times what you paid. The Lottery can be found at the Bizarre Bazaar
Scarecrow You will now be able to find a magic scarecrow in Southport that is able to convert the damage you deal to it into Sil. It will however only give you Sil if you manage to beat your old record and even then only the difference
Made by Sgt Hebert
Hello everyone, ever wanted to gamble in battle? With this mod, you'll be able to with cursed grenades. The effects range from awesome to awefull! Now available at the shady guy in the junk shop!
Made by RomeoPapa
|Northmarket Manor||Personal Tavern|
|Eastfort Condo||Dining Room|
|Westcastle Manor||Dining Room|
|Southport Manor||Slave's Quarters|
|Elf Shrine||Dining Room/Kitchen|
Hero met this girl while he was wandering around northern middle kingdom where she decided to just follow him, and hero being hero let her follow.
Other than that not much is know about this girl, but she seems to use a sort of magic not seen in this world before. And has a weird knack for overdesigning umbrellas.
- Level 7
- Disquise: 7 Momentum. Target self. Will increase Magical Evasion, Evasion and Crite Rate by 30%, Increase Magic and Attack by 15%. Lasts 4 turns
- Level 12
- Decoy: 5 Momentum. Target self. Will negate all Magical and Physical damage for 1 turn
- Level 21
- Umbrella Defense: 8 Momentum. Target Self. Increase Counterattack rate, Magic reflection Rate and Certain Hit evasion by 80%
- Level 1
- Illusions: 8 Mana. Target 1 enemy. Will confuse the target into attacking himself or his allies. Damage has a 50% chance of curing the confusion. Lasts 2 - 4 turns
- Level 15
- Cloak: 12 Mana. Target all allies. Increases Magic Evasion and Evasion by 30%, increases Magic and Attack by 15%
From Unity Force:
- Bait and Switch: 5 Momentum. Uses cloak, then follows up with a hit from both Hero and Neo. Each hit has a 33% chance of inflicting Stun, Staggered and/or Bleed.
Equipment Weapon: Umbrellas
- Starting - Umbrella: Attack: 15, Defense and Resist: 5, Counterattack rate: 2%
- Reinforced Umbrella: Attack: 25, Defense and Resist: 7, Counterattack rate: 2%, Magic reflect rate: 1%
- Utility Umbrella: Attack: 35, Defense and Resist: 11, Counterattack rate: 3%, Magic reflect rate: 2%
- Blade Umbrella: Attack: 45, Defense and Resist: 17, Counterattack rate: 5%, Magic reflect rate: 3%
- Neo Umbrella: Attack: 65, Defense and Resist: 26, Agility and luck: 5, Counterattack rate: 8%, Magic reflect rate: 5%
- Men's & Women's Clothes
- Magic Armor
- Vanilla Gloves: +5 momentum each turn, Magic cost reduced by 30% and all stats increased by 2
- Strawberry Gloves: Threat increased by 300% and all stats increased by 2
- Chocolate Gloves: Crit rate increased by 30% and all stats increased by 2
- Neo Gloves: 50% chance of another action and all stats increased by 2
- +4: Box of Chocolate
- +2: Lovely Flower, Sweet Perfume, Pearl Necklace, Berry Gera, Porcelain Doll, Slice of Cake, Rock Candy, Monster Fang, Pocket Tome
- -2: Clockworke Amusemente, Shiny Bits
- Initial relationship: 21
- A quest to improve her Umbrella
- Vanilla Gloves(Missable in the quest)
- A quest to improve her Reinforced Umbrella
- Strawberry Gloves(Missable in the quest)
- A quest to improve her Utility Umbrella (Not finished yet, but you get the Blade Umbrella anyways)
- Chocolate Gloves(Missable when quest is finished)
- A quest to improve her Blade Umbrella (Not finished yet, but you get the Neo Umbrella anyways)
- Neo Gloves(Missable when quest is finished)
The following are a list of stats/traits that are not made readily apparent about Neo on the status menu. Be warned that some of these might reveal spoilers about the character!
- Takes 200% damage from anti-human attacks (becomes 150% after a certain achievement)
- Has a natural 10% resistance to the 'pinned' status effect
- Has a natural 95% hit chance
- Has a natural 95% threat
- Has a natural +5% evasion chance
- Has a natural +5% critical chance
Made by Moonblack
A few small mods that I made as tests to see how modding HC actually works. Here are the results: 1) A small edit to Penelope's Love Quest - one of the hallucinations is now slightly more interactive
2) A small edit to the Cloister - will not work if you already visisted the Cloister and opened the chests
3) The three largest investments - Orange Kid, the Accessories Store in Northmarket, and Candy co - will now allow Hero to pay with money from the bank, if he does not have enough cash. In other words: - enough cash - same as before, no change - cash not enough, but cash + money in bank is enough - takes all cash and takes the rest from the bank balance - cash + money in the bank is not enough - same as before LargeInvestmentsEdit.zip
Please report any bugs or typos you find.
Book of Hax allows saving in dungeons
Made by Cazador
As you know, you can't save freely in dangerous areas, but only on magical seals. Now there's a mod so that you can re-allow saving. It modifies the Book of Hax, making it so that when you use it, you regain access to the saving menu. It's a simple mod, so it should be version agnostic.
(Book of Hax is an easy mode cheat item.)
Made by RomeoPapa
This mod was mostly made for the speedrunners in order to speed up their runs a little more without changing the skill level of the run. However you can still use it in normal playthroughs, just keep in mind this will delete all animations ever, even those that happens in cutscenes
Less Legs mod (for arachnophobes)
Made by Zephyr Shadow
SM version: A silly mod that replaces the spiders in the games with something with less legs (and more friendly neighbourhood)
Spydir version: a bit less silly this version replaces all spiders with Spydirs a winged creature from Ausland and a note in North Mannor just to explain it in game (sprite added)
Spydir art is part of a free pack from https://cryptogene.itch.io/free-mons...ture-demo-pack
Thanks to Papa Romeow, 2095conash and Cazador for helping me work out how to do this
Bomb Shop mod
Made by Zephyr Shadow
credit for face and scene art goes to Justeve on Fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/justeve666 is their Fiverr page if you want to check them out. Thanks Justeve!
Sprite work for my sprite and Stacys sprite done by Kumiho thanks Kumiho!
woo second mod made it cause I liked bombs in the Mannor Invasion Grand Prix so I decided to move near North Market and open a shop dedicated to bombs. It has taken me a while to get the mod where I want it to be but I have got there now you can enjoy;
- Bombs for sale at one shop
- A "boss battle" with some new help followed by a sex scene gay tomgirl(trap) is skippable if you dont want to watch and if you want to watch again ask Justeve you know the paint on the wall
- moar bombs! yes I have added 4 new bombs: bazooka, sludgebomb, missile launcher and a healing grenade for sale after investing in the bomb shop
- new accessorys to match new outfits from the Manor Invasion Grand Prix: 4 new acessorys added which you can buy of their respective speedrunner SO5Z, Jasonk, Horsehater and even me
- A secret which may or maynot be easy to find but code is a typo I made in my Mod document names since the first version and the other one only I know, you get a nice bombpack if you get it right
- Anti-Invasion precautions if you wonder what the magic circles in the camp are you either dont have Cursed grenades installed or he has edited his files to escape
- Finaly a new skill for the Hero I decided to share with him
Any problems, typos, grammar, bugs whatever do share so I'll try fix them I'm often around somewhere if you ping me on Discord
Very special thanks again to Romeow, sgt_hebert and Conash for helping me learn how to mod, I look forward to pestering you all on #hc_modding about my next mod!
These are guides for people looking to create their own mods.
Harem Collector Modding tutorial
Made by 2095conash
This is an introduction to modding. How do I get started? What do I need to do it? stuff like that will be answered in this guide
Advanced guide to modding
Made by RomeoPapa
This as the name suggest is for the more advanced modder. It mostly uses scripting to accomplish more advanced features normally not available through the normal options available in the editor. Aswell as some tips and trick I have discovered and find useful when modding